Monday, November 19, 2012

ATTN SF,CA folks - Nov 26/27 Mailing party for Single Payer Now

Help Send Single Payer Now's Mail
Monday and Tuesday, Nov 26/27
Noon to 8pm Dinner at 6pm
2467 28th Ave @ Taraval
 

 I hope you can help us send out the mail on Monday and Tuesday, Nov 26 and 27.
The mailing will be at the home Barry Hermanson who lives at 2467 28th Ave.
His home is ½ block south of Taraval and parking is doable.
The mailing will announce our Dec 8 meeting which features a presentation by Claudia Chaufan on the lessons of Taiwan's healthcare system.
 
We will also start preparing envelops for our annual 20,000 piece mailing in January.
 
Barry has generously offered to prepare pasta or pizza on both days at 6pm.
 
Our mailings are fun.  You will be working with the best people on earth.
Come share your election observations.
 
Please let us know if you can help and if you are staying for dinner.
We encourage you to forward this alert.
 
___ I plan to help on Monday, Nov 26 around ___ time.
___ I will be staying for dinner on Monday.
___ I plan to help on Tuesday,  Nov 27 around ___ time.
___ Yes, I want to dine at 6pm on Tuesday.
___ I have forwarded this alert.
 
I look forward to seeing you at the mailing party.
Thank you.
 
Don Bechler
Chair – Single Payer Now
415-695-7891



No comments:

Post a Comment