Sunday, June 24, 2018

Fwd: SF, CA-June 27,28,29 Send out mail for Single Payer Now

 Contact him by phone to RSVP


Help Send Out Single Payer Now's Mail

Wed., Thurs., Fri., June 27.28.29

Noon to 7pm

2467 28th Ave in SF

(1/2 block south of Taraval – Easy parking)

 


We need help sending out Single Payer Now's mail on Wed, Thurs, and Fri from noon to 7pm at the home of Barry Hermanson.  Barry lives at 2467 28th Ave. in SF.  We will be sending announcements for our July 7 report back meeting from the national Single Payer Strategy Meeting.

At 7pm Barry will cook a wonderful vegetarian dinner.   WE

Please let us know when you can help and if you can stay for dinner.

___ Yes, I can help with the mailing on Wed, June 27 around ___.

  ___ Yes, I plan to stay for dinner on Wed.

___ Yes, I can help with the mailing on Thurs, June 28 around ___.

  ___ Yes, I plan to stay for dinner on Thurs.

___ Yes, I can help with the mailing on Fri, June 29 around ___.

  ___ Yes, I plan to stay for dinner on Fri.

Thank you,

Don Bechler

Chair – Single Payer Now

415-695-7891


No comments:

Post a Comment