Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Friends of Don Bechler and/or Single Payer Now needs dental help

DON IS ONE OF THEE LONGEST AND MOST ACTIVE HEALTHCARE ACTIVISTS IN THE NATION. CAN YOU HELP?



Dear Friends of Don Bechler and/or Supporters of Single Payer Now,

 

I need some financial help with replacing my 3 upper front teeth.

As those of you who have seen me know I have been without my front teeth for about 6 months. A bridge fell out.

I have had implant surgery and next week I will have a new bridge attached to the implants.

The procedure of getting implants and a bridge has maxed out my credit cards.  And that is not good as I live on a fixed income.

The total bill is amounting to $12,170 dollars.

It was $6900 for the implants and next Wednesday, July 25, I need $5270 for the bridgework. 

I currently do not have that amount for the dentist. 

If you can help with the bill, that would be wonderful.  It would also free up some credit card space so I can continue to capitalize our single payer advocacy work.

If you can please write a check to:

Don Bechler

3407 24th St Apt 28

SF, CA 94110

 

Thank you in advance.

Don

 

PS As an odd detail, before my bridge came out, I knew something was loose.  I kept calling and emailing my dentist, but he did not respond.  I felt that a bit odd.  After my bridge fell out and I found another dentist, I searched for my past dentist on the Internet and found out he had died from a brain tumor.  


No comments:

Post a Comment